Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Visiting

Now that I am always and forever visiting the cool places before heading home to crappy Kansas, I have loads of photos of the people I rarely see. It's like documenting a zoo visit, almost. Ooooo, look! It's the elusive Kari, out of from behind the trees for a glass of punch — quick, a photo! There's Myntha, shhhhhh! She's reading, part of her natural habitat.

Or something, you know. I just point and shoot, mostly. You know how once everyone went digital, nobody prints photos anymore? I am totally behind on albums (do people make those?) and tired of reviewing images online. Grr. Thought I'd share some recent favorites and start a stockpile that way.

Photobucket
Kari, Evie & Amy

Photobucket
Wedding Wynell, with me

Photobucket
Ana, with George. This girl is a force of nature, plus look at this face!

Photobucket
Amy, posing with her graduation balloons

Photobucket
Allie, tormenting George with a tie-stretching game

Photobucket
Myntha in her natural habitat

Photobucket
Wanda with me and the punch

Photobucket
Branson, Amy, Senia, Ed and Toby

Photobucket
Connie, Isabella and Mom

Photobucket
Stan and Amy

No comments: